> fresh parsley, chopped finely <
> 2 tea spoons of salt <
> 2 tea spoons of chicken powder <
| How to Cook |
(1) Marinate the chicken drumlettes with chopped parsley, salt and chicken powder
for about 30-45 minutes in the fridge.
(2) After that, take out from the fridge and deep fried them
until they are turning golden brown.
(3) Ready to serve.
I always use my 'shield' for deep-frying as you can see on the above pictures ... otherwise the oil sometimes will be everywhere.
(2) After that run the tap water over the hot eggs and quickly peeled them.
(3) Put the peeled egg in the egg mold and close / lock them tightly.
(4) Put the egg mold inside cold water for about 15 minutes.
(5) Open the egg mold to get the cute shapes from the egg mold.
(6) Some highlights that you want to remember are :
- Don't wait until the boiled egg cold to put them in the egg mold. The boiled egg should be hot / warm so it can be shaped.
- Sometimes the boiled egg get the ugly shapes because the size of the egg is too big or the boiled egg is not formed because the size of the egg is too small.
You will know what size of the egg you need to use for each egg mold after you try one.
Inside the snack bento was 2 little star shape egg-rice, star carrots+quail eggs. Seaweed rolls and tofu sandwich were from the fridge, put them in the boiled water for couples of minutes. Put zigzag zucchini, tiny orange, strawberries, and sweetened green cherries.
1. Cut the egg with the tip of the knife ... not to deep, just say 0.5cm
2. Cut it with the zigzag pattern to create the effect,
do that for the whole round of the egg
3. Then when you have done cutting it, just pull the egg apart slowly ... otherwise, like me your husband has to eat it
4. There you go
For the fruit baller, you just need to press the baller into the boiled egg to create the semi round/circle effect. Do that for the whole round of the egg.
Once finished, pull it apart ... again slowly.
If you take out the egg yolk, then you can use it as food cup and fill it with some foods.
I received another award from Dolly. She is a teenage baker and her blog is just really great with a lot of creative recipes. I love to visit her blog, hoping that someday I can do all the baking properly. She is also good with food photography, looking at her food pictures just make me drooling :o) This award came with requirement to state 7 things about myself and after that I will have to nominate 7 others blogger. I made my homework last night and these are 7 things about me (at least my husband think so) :
until I am done with it or until I am satisfied that I have succeed.
(2) And yet, I get bored pretty easily. Once I achieve what I set to achieve,
then I move to the next thing in life, a new project, a new hobby (not a new hubby ...)
(3) I don't like to gossip or mingle in other people's business.
(4) I am a disciplined person, I like things in order.
(5) I love romantic movies and I can watch Korean serial drama until 2am.
(6) I always want to go to Japan and shop the bento tools until I drop.
(7) I am scare of cockroach.
It was hard for me to choose only 7 blogger friends that I will pass this award to. And these are 7 bloggers that I finally nominate :
(1) Sheri - Happy Little Bento
(2) Tata - Bonito Food
(3) Susan - Hawaii's Bento Box Cookbook, Bentos and More for Kids
(4) Ratri - Hana Cupcakes
(5) Megan - Bento Zen
(6) Debra - Hapa Bento
(7) Wiffy - Noob Cook
I borrowed my kids' Pokemon book from their collection for the background. Audrey and Andrew like Pokemon very much. They have collected the DVD's, books, comics, the small characters, magnet stacks, and they even have the dictionary of the Pokemons. They can memorize all the names of Pokemon while I just remember Pikachu and Pichu. But they were not getting the collections free. They changed with what we call 'star reward'. Funny I'm still doing it and the kids still love it. So for every good marks in school, practicing their piano lesson, go to their swimming lesson, do their homework without been told, and other good things ... they will get a star reward. But if they do the opposite then the star reward will be deducted from their chart. I am using the star reward to teach the kids about discipline and independent. Although they already understood the concepts now, we still keep doing it because we are happy with the star rewards.
don't forget to soak in salt water for some time to clean the sap.
A lot of Ice Cubs
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (6)
- January 2012 (5)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (7)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (10)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (7)
- March 2011 (14)
- February 2011 (9)
- January 2011 (7)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (12)
- October 2010 (15)
- September 2010 (11)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (13)
- April 2010 (16)
- March 2010 (16)
- February 2010 (13)
- January 2010 (14)
- December 2009 (13)
- November 2009 (23)
- October 2009 (12)
- August 2009 (5)
- July 2009 (2)